Festo is a worldwide leader in automation technology headquartered in Germany. We are always coming up with creative process solutions that bring product ideas to life. As an employer, we do everything in our power to ensure that visionary ideas are transformed into practice. What we do expect from you? Think outside of the box. Try new things. Bring your own idea. Take advantage of the creative freedom, the wide variety of development opportunities and the access to the best practice. In short: Face new challenges. As an Engineer and part of the production team in the passionate working world of Festo.
With reference to our growing Technical Engineering Center Sofia (TEC Sofia) currently we are looking for
FullStack JAVA Software EngineerYour job:
Technical Competencies and Requirements:
- Software development on an Advanced Analytics/Edge Analytics platform in an agile development team;
- Development and enhancement of backend and frontend software components (on the base product as well as customer specific);
- Interface to Data Science and Application Engineering: Integration of analytics workflows into the overall platform;
- Communicator of special, complex technical knowledge both within the team and to the customer;
- Supporting role in customer projects.
Professional Competencies and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of IT, Computer Science or comparable qualification;
- Very good command of English language, knowledge of German language will be considered as an advantage.
Personal Competencies and Requirements:
- Proven expertise and at least 4 years practical experience in software development (front-end/backend);
- Mastery of all necessary programming languages / frameworks: JAVA, Spring Boot, Angular, HTML/CSS, as well as development tools (Eclipse/ Netbeans/ IntelliJ, git, Jenkins);
- Knowledge of container services (Docker), other virtualization as well as cloud services;
- Experience in data management/administration (SQL based) and communication protocols (MQTT, OPC UA, etc.) as well as network configurations;
- Good knowledge in DevOps, CI tools and test automation.
The Company offers:
- Capable of making fast decisions and taking the responsibility for the results in dynamic and changing environment;
- Oriented towards goals achieving and results;
- Focused on the added value for the internal and/or external clients;
- Team player, able to work in a multicultural working environment;
- Thinking out of the box, creativity and continuous improvement attitude;
- Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
- Opportunity to work on a diversity of projects in the fields of industrial automation, robotics and digitalization;
- Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology and production environment.
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and you wish to join our growing team, please send us your CV and a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your documents and personal data will be treated as confidential and will be protected according to Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).