NTEGRATED MICRO-ELECTRONICS BULGARIA is part of Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc. (IMI) - a leading provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and power semiconductor assembly and test services. IMI serves some of the world’s leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the computing, communications, consumer, automotive, industrial, and medical electronics markets. It is consistently ranked among the top 20 EMS providers in the world. Founded in 1980 as joint venture between Ayala Corporation and Resins Inc., IMI now operates in 22 manufacturing sites around the world located in Bulgaria, Serbia, Czech Republic, Germany, UK, Mexico, Philippines, China, Singapore and US.
Currently we are looking to employ a QUALITY MANAGER for our IMI plant in Czech Republic.
Reports to: General Manager IMI CZ
Main purpose of the job:
Main deliverables:QUALITY IN NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION PHASE
- To monitor and improve the quality performance of the company and its suppliers;
- To ensure the customer quality requirements are met and comply with our standards;
- To initiate any actions aimed at improving quality;
- To lead all continuous improvement activities.
QUALITY IN MASS PRODUCTION PHASE
- To participate at the customer specification review with the project team;
- To control the preparation and the accuracy of the FMEA and the control plan;
- To support the process team during the product/process validation;
- To guarantee the respect of the APQP and approve the closing of each gate;
- To guarantee company best practices and Lessons Learned are applied to each new product.
QUALITY IN CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- To manage the customer and supplier quality claims (8D report);
- To ensure the delivery of product in compliance with customer specifications;
- To organize standardized activities to ensure a quick reaction to quality issues;
- To implement quality data collection and monitor the quality performance by analyzing the data;
- To manage and control all activities related to quality audits.
- To analyse on regular basis all data related to quality and implement improvement plans;
- To review at regular intervals PFMEA, identify potential risks and determine corrective and preventive actions;
- To analyze at a regular interval all audits;
- To benchmark at a regular interval our quality standard and suggest corrective and preventive actions;
- To initiate trainings that aim at improving the quality mindset of the employees.
- Engineering Degree – at least Bachelor Degree in Electronics, Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering;
- Very good command of English language – oral and written (everyday communication with foreign customers via email/phone);
- Czech language knowledge is an advantage;
- Minunim 3 years of experience as Quality Manager/Supervisor in production environment;
- Knowledge on auditing, ISO and IPC standards, 7 QC tools, FMEA, 8D;
- Strong leadership and people management skills;
- Highly analytical approach with attention to detail;
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude;
- Computer literacy – MS Office (Excel and Power Point);
- Knowledge on quality systems - ISO 9001, IATF 16949;
- Internal auditor qualification - a plus;
- Willingness to relocate to Czech Republic.
- Employment contract;
- Good remuneration package;
- In-house trainings;
- Place of work - Třemošná, Czech Republic
If you want to join IMI team of flexible experts please submit a detailed CV in English via the apply button below (Ref № QM_CZ).
Deadline for applications - Oct 08, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.