Festo is a worldwide leader in automation technology headquartered in Germany. We are always coming up with creative process solutions that bring product ideas to life. As an employer, we do everything in our power to ensure that visionary ideas are transformed into practice. What we do expect from you? Think outside of the box. Try new things. Bring your own idea. Take advantage of the creative freedom, the wide variety of development opportunities and the access to the best practice. In short: Face new challenges. As an Engineer and part of the production team in the passionate working world of Festo.
With reference to our growing Technical Engineering Center Sofia (TEC Sofia) currently we are looking for
Mechatronic Test Automation Engineer
Technical Competencies and Requirements:
- Responsible for the development, optimization and provision of test automation applications for mechatronic products on system level, based on Festo standards;
- Detailed examination of requirements and concepts, deriving test strategies and abstract test cases, especially for functional safety products;
- Selection of suitable measurement technology based on Festo standards;
- Design the electrical interfacing between the unit under test and the test system;
- Implement automated test cases using the NI TestStand;
- Integration of Hardware-in-the-loop systems (HiL) into test automation applications;
- Support for consistency in the product start-up processes in manufacturing;
- Close cooperation with HQ team for automated testing to maintain and further develop standards;
- Establish Festo standards in the field of automated testing within the projects.
Professional Competencies and Requirements:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics or similar field;
- Excellent written and spoken English, knowledge in German language will be considered as a strong advantage.
Personal Competencies and Requirements:
- Proven professional experience and deep knowledge in the field of mechatronic testing, mechatronics measurement technology and industrial communication protocols;
- Experience in the development or testing of functional safety products;
- Experience in test cases creation and implementation using NI TestStand;
- Deep knowledge in mechatronic testing and Continuous Integration;
- Good knowledge of source code management and ALM tools.
The Company offers:
- Capable of making fast decisions and taking the responsibility for the results in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Oriented towards goals achieving and results;
- Focused on the added value for the internal and/or external clients;
- Team player, able to work in a multicultural working environment;
- Thinking out of the box, creativity and continuous improvement attitude;
- Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
- Opportunity to work on a diversity of projects in the fields of industrial automation, robotics and digitalization;
- Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology and production environment.
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and you wish to join our growing team, please send us your CV and a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your documents and personal data will be treated as confidential and will be protected according to Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).