Reichle & De-Massari Bulgaria Production is a Swiss company, part of the international Reichle Group, operating in more than 40 countries. R&M is one of the leaders in the production and distribution of copper and fiber components and cables for high quality communication networks (xPON, LAN, MAN, WAN).
The company was founded in 1964 and is entirely family owned. We are in the top 3 companies in the sector in Europe and the Middle East. Our products are used by network operators, office buildings and public networks.
The production unit in Bulgaria exists since 2012. Today our team has close to 400 employees and continue to grow. The company offers a variety of optical components, connections, products and innovative solutions. Thanks to the local team of highly specialized designers, constructors, engineers, project managers and operators in production, we guarantee uncompromising quality of our products, traditional Swiss precision and perfect design.
Except in Bulgaria and Switzerland, there are production plants also in Poland, Czech Republic, United States, Brazil, India, Dubai and China.
In Bulgaria, R&M is also represented by the „R&M Bulgaria“, the Sales organization. For more than 17 years, „R&M Bulgaria“ has been offering R&M products on the Bulgarian market and today operates in 12 countries in Southeastern Europe, providing an individual approach to complete customer solutions.
We are ambitious and continue to grow. We are looking to hire motivated professional for the position of
SAP Professional MM / QM / IMResponsibilities:
• Work on SAP MM/IM/QM projects, including corresponding activities for SAP rollouts;
• 2nd level support for all topics in SAP MM/IM/QM area;
• Preparation of process analysis for SAP MM/IM/QM in conjunction with business partners, implementing changes / incidents in accordance with the system architecture;
• Execute unit tests of the new/changed process and support the Key Users during the final validation process;
• Creation and maintenance of business process models for the above-mentioned modules;
• Training of key users.You are a great fit for this vacancy if you have:
• University degree or certification in IT related major;
• At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience;
• Experience with SAP MM/IM/QM processes (incl. customization);
• Basic understanding in SAP development with ABAP (user exits and forms);
• Self-motivated team player;
• Detailed process understanding;
• Project management and organizational skills;
• Problem solving skills, communication skills, detail orientation skills, adaptability and flexibility, team-oriented person, ability to prioritize;
• Excellent level of English.Our offer:
• Work in a leading international company and be part of a dynamic and challenging multinational environment;
• Join team of experienced and motivated professionals;
• Work at a company that produces high-quality fiber-optic cabling solutions and have access to modern equipment and unique know-how;
• Individual training program and career path;
• Competitive remuneration package and additional social benefits.
Should you want to be engaged in dynamic projects with global impact and learn from our unique know-how in the field of fiber optic cables and their components, should you want to work for a world class international company, enjoy a challenge and seek an excellent professional opportunity, than apply by sending your recent CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please be advised all applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and according to GDPR and local regulations.