INTEGRATED MICRO-ELECTRONICS BULGARIA is part of Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc. (IMI) - a leading provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and power semiconductor assembly and test services. IMI serves some of the world’s leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the computing, communications, consumer, automotive, industrial, and medical electronics markets. It is consistently ranked among the top 20 EMS providers in the world. Founded in 1980 as joint venture between Ayala Corporation and Resins Inc., IMI now operates in 22 manufacturing sites around the world located in Bulgaria, Serbia, Czech Republic, Germany, UK, Mexico, Philippines, China, Singapore and US.
The production facilities in Bulgaria (plant IMI 1, IMI 2 and Plastics & Toolshop) are located in Botevgrad and our Europe Design and Development Dept. (D&D) is situated in Sofia. INTEGRATED MICRO-ELECTRONICS BULGARIA employs more than 2400 people.
Currently we are looking for a SENIOR SOFTWARE DЕVELOPER to join our Europe Design & Development Dept. in Sofia, Bulgaria
IMI Europe Design & Development Department in Sofia was founded in 2002. In the beginning the activities were linked to the development of household and industrial products. Nowadays the main focus of the Department is the automotive industry, following standards such as ASPICE and ISO 26262. This unit has strong capabilities in the area of motor drive, lighting, and power electronics.
Purpose of the job:
Design and Development of Embedded Software, integration and Testing Key Deliverables:
Day-to-day challenges: Work with software and hardware products such as:
- Participate during the feasibility study of new products;
- Design and develop products respecting customer specifications and development rules;
- Creation and analysis of Software Requirements;
- Software architectural and detailed design (Software model driven development);
- Unitary construction, Software Integration and Software Tests creation;
- Create module and unit test specification and environment;
- Work in collaboration with customer for technical added value, respecting project rules set by the Project Leader/Program Manager;
- Work with the rest of the Software team and in close cooperation with the Hardware Designers when needed.
- BLDC Motors;
- Stepper Motors;
- Touch panels;
- Side mirrors;
- Window lifters. Work with different microcontrollers based on popular solutions:
- ARM Cortex-M series. Analyze and use drivers for communications:
- SPI. Implement or work with already implemented Control Theory modules such as:
- Regulators (e.g. PID regulators);
- Filters (e.g. Low pass filters). Required competences and qualifications:
- University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies;
- 3+ years experience in the automotive industry;
- Experience in system and software design;
- Expert level in embedded software design based on C/ C++ and Assembler programs;
- Proven expertise in system architecture, software and hardware integration, test and industrialization;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English.
- Experience with automotive MCUs;
- Experience with CAN/LIN/SPI protocols;
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle (ASPICE);
- Experience with engineering tools for architecture, requirements, source control and bug tracking – IBM Rhapsody, IBM DOORS, IBM RTC.
- Labour contract with Integrated Micro-Electronics Bulgaria;
- Place of work – 5th floor, entr. B, bl. 330, Deliyska Vodenitsa str., Druzhba 2, 1582 Sofia, Bulgaria;
- Flexible start of the work day and home office option;
- Good compensation package - food vouchers, fuel vouchers, additional medical insurance.
If you want to join our team of experts please submit a detailed CV in English via the apply button below.
Deadline for applications - May 03, 2021Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.