Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
You will contribute significantly to successful results in Transformers projects in Power Grids Transformers in Bulgaria. Reporting to the R&D Team Leader, you will utilize your knowledge and skills in technology and/or product development to identify and implement innovative solutions.
- You will be responsible for the development of new designs and concepts of mechanical components and assemblies, according to international and company standards and design rules;
- Kinematic verification - analyses and calculation of concept design. Static and dynamic simulations;
- Participates during the prototype assembly and testing, during design and testing phase;
- Follow up of time plan for proper tasks execution and follows effective time usage;
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or relevant;
- At least 3 years or more of relevant work experience;
- Good level of English;
- Knowledge in using and managing of design documentation;
- Require experience in 3D CAD software package (Creo, SolidWorks);
- Require experience in CAE software package (Ansys, Creo Simulation).
Part of the benefits you would enjoy being a member of our team:
- Opportunity to join a strong international company known for advanced technology and innovation;
- Recognition of professional achievements and global development opportunities;
- A package of social benefits.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
"ABB Bulgaria" Ltd., UIC 831133152 is the administrator of my personal data entered in Commission for Personal Data Protection with identification number 29074. When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next one year, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to one year and may be provided to ABB Business Services Sp.o.o., Poland, in its capacity as processor of personal data. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.