Festo is a worldwide leader in automation technology headquartered in Germany. We are always coming up with creative process solutions that bring product ideas to life. As an employer, we do everything in our power to ensure that visionary ideas are transformed into practice. What we do expect from you? Think outside of the box. Try new things. Bring your own idea. Take advantage of the creative freedom, the wide variety of development opportunities and the access to the best practice. In short: Face new challenges. As an Engineer and part of the production team in the passionate working world of Festo.
With reference to our growing Technical Engineering Center Sofia (TEC Sofia) currently we are looking for
Software Automated Testing Engineer (Robotics)Your job:
Technical Competencies and Requirements:
- Takes special responsibility for the quality of the project software deliverables - assists the development in writing and defining good test cases achieving a broad test coverage;
- Responsible for the planning and execution of software, hardware and integration manual tests for a robot in close coordination with the team;
- Coordination on testing activities with testers and developers in Bulgaria and Germany;
- Generation and conducting of testcases based on specific Robot application scenarios;
- Documentation of all testcases and result reports;
- Managing the overall defect management in the project.
Professional Competencies and Requirements:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.;
- Excellent written and spoken English, knowledge in German language will be considered as an advantage.
Personal Competencies and Requirements:
- Proven expertise and practical experience in mechatronics device testing with focus on software;
- Solid experience with Python programming and Python Unit Testing;
- Good knowledge of Linux, bash-scripting and data stream handling (e.g. JSON)
- Previous experience C++ programming is considered as an advantage.
- Capable of defining test requirements, developing tests concepts;
- Knowledge and practical experience in continuous integration and agile (Scrum, SAFe) testing strategies;
- Experience with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) – such as JIRA;
- Experience and / or knowledge in robotics will be considered as a strong advantage.
The Company offers:
- Strong quality commitment towards customer requirements and experience;
- Capable of making educated decisions and taking the responsibility for the results in dynamic and changing environment;
- Oriented towards goals achieving and results;
- Focused on the added value for the internal and/or external clients;
- Team player, able to work in a multicultural working environment;
- Thinking out of the box, creativity and continuous improvement attitude;
- Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects in the field of industrial automation, IIoT and robotics;
- Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology and production environment.
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and you wish to join our growing team, please send us your CV and a cover letter. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your documents and personal data will be treated as confidential and will be protected according to Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).