Описание на позицията
Festo is a worldwide leader in automation technology headquartered in Germany. We are always coming up with creative process solutions that bring product ideas to life. As an employer, we do everything in our power to ensure that visionary ideas are transformed into practice. What we do expect from you? Think outside of the box. Try new things. Bring your own idea. Take advantage of the creative freedom, the wide variety of development opportunities and the access to the best practice. In short: Face new challenges. As an Engineer and part of the production team in the passionate working world of Festo.
Mechanical Design Engineer (Servo Motor Cables)
• Mechanical design of servo motor connecting cables (mainly power, communication and hybrid connecting cables);
• Working in an interdisciplinary, agile product team being responsible for the whole mechanics engineering and tolerance calculation of single components (contacts, contact holders, housings, cables, etc.) under consideration of the related design standards, quality and cost requirements;
• Design customization of available products and support of the efficient industrialization;
• Technical support (Product care) of the products over the whole life-cycle – changes, optimizations, etc.;
• Creating 2-and 3D documentation, BOM creation and part & function discussions with suppliers;
• Creating technical research and feasibility studies on new solutions (new assembly technologies, cost reduction, etc.);
• Work with raw cable documentation and discussions with suppliers about the needed requirements;
• Continuously enhance and seek out methods and tools and actively acquire new knowledge.
Technical Competencies and Requirements:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar field;
• Excellent written and spoken English, knowledge in German language will be considered as an strong advantage;
• Very good command of MS Office;
• Experience with SAP and Creo/Windchill will be considered as an advantage.
Professional Competencies and Requirements:
• Proven expertise and practical experience in mechanical engineering at least 2 years;
• Experience in production environment and especially in industrialization/production/testing of connecting cables/connectors or electric/servo motors or similar will be considered as a serious advantage;
• Excellency in 3D CAD tools (knowledge and experience in Creo will be considered as strong advantage);
• Knowledge in tolerance analyzes, cable processing and GD&T is beneficial.
Personal Competencies and Requirements:
• Capable of making fast decisions and taking the responsibility for the results in dynamic and changing environment;
• Oriented towards goals achieving and results;
• Focused on the added value for the internal and/or external clients;
• Team player, able to work in a multicultural working environment;
• Thinking out of the box, creativity and continuous improvement attitude;
• Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change and acquire new knowledge and skills.
The Company offers:
• Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
• Opportunity to work on a diversity of projects in the fields of industrial automation, robotics and digitalization;
• Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology and production environment.
Информация за позицията
- Свободна позиция Mechanical Design Engineer
- Изисквано образование Инженер бакалавър, Инженер магистър
- Квалификация Машинен инженер
- Заетост Пълно работно време, С място на работа
- Програми 3D CAD, MS Office
- Професионален опит 2+ години
- Чужди езици Английски; Немски
- Име на компанията: Фесто Производство ЕООД
- Уебсайт: www.festo.com/bg
- Телефон: 02/970 07 16; 02/970 07 17
- Имейл: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Адрес: София 1592, бул. „Христофор Колумб“ №9, oтдел „Човешки ресурси”