Описание на позицията
Sensata Technologies is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. We design and manufacture devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment in global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets.
We are a rapidly growing company with $4 billion in annual revenues, operations and business centers in 13 countries and more than 20,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at our U.S. headquarters in Attleboro, MA.
Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Design Engineer
Main Purpose of the Job:
Independently performing analyses based on the received request for simulation. Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems of moderately complex scope. Uses judgment within defined practices and procedures. Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Collaborates on feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs;
- Key participant in research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application;
- Collaborates with engineers and developers to create product designs with marketing teams to develop sales plans for future products;
- Performing a FEA of Magnetic, Electromagnetic, Electric-Thermal models;
- Understanding the physical events behind the mathematical formulas;
- Good understanding of electric and magnetic materials;
- Explain results calculated by the FEA software;
- Validating where applicable the FEA models by initiating physical experiments.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Degree in Electrical engineering or Physics;
- Knowledge of Multiphysics phenomena (like Electric-magnetic-mechanical, thermal-electrical problems) is an advantage;
- Experience in CAD software (SolidWorks is an advantage);
- Knowledge of FEM software (ANSYS Maxwell, HFSS, Simplorer is an advantage);
- English skills (B2 level).
BENEFITS TO JOIN SENSATA:
- Competitive compensation package;
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, customized trainings and certification;
- Flourish careers and grow as part of a global company;
- Experience in working with various global teams in multicultural environment;
- Healthy work environment – medical insurance and sport cards.
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Sensata Technologies is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. Sensata Technologies takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties.
You are welcome to join our team!
Информация за позицията
- Свободна позиция FEA Design Engineer
- Изисквано образование Инженер бакалавър, Инженер магистър
- Квалификация Електроинженер, Инженер-физик
- Заетост Пълно работно време, С място на работа
- Чужди езици Английски
- Име на компанията: Сенсата Технолоджис България ЕООД
- Уебсайт: www.sensata.com
- Телефон: 02/807 06 98
- Имейл: email@example.com
- Адрес: София 1528, бул. „Искърско шосе“ 7, Tърговски център Европа, сграда 1