Описание на позицията
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our client is a world-leading manufacturer of highly specialized medical equipment. Currently we are looking for a:
Manufacturing Training Manager
- Works with production management to prioritize and schedule certification training across all areas of production and the entire division;
- Develops and delivers new training courses in the areas of the operation like manufacturing skills and processes, quality system/GMP practices and requirements;
- Demand Flow Technology, information technology tools, auditing and other subjects as required, SAP courses, new software tools;
- Develops and delivers new training courses in the area of commercial, language, communication and leadership skills and processes;
- Develops and delivers new training courses around vocational training for commercial and technical apprenticeship;
- Maintains ownership of training certification program including all processes and corresponding SOPs/DOPs and work instructions, drives continuous improvement and innovation in training and certification business processes;
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the training system based on product quality data, safety data, management and employee feedback, training, and certification results, DHR review findings and other data to be determined;
- Responsible for supporting manufacturing process instructions (MPI) development for new product introductions;
- Leadership and coordination of budget development, staff planning, organizational design, and strategy to anticipate and ensure readiness for future business needs;
- Oversees administration of the Learning Management System and measure and improve the efficiency of this system;
- Supports document language translation requests.
Required qualifications and skills:
- BS degree or equivalent, Master’s degree preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of applicable work experience, with at least 3 years of management experience. Experience in the medical device industry is preferred, specifically in the area of manufacturing;
- Demonstrated ability to create and use actionable data to drive key business decisions;
- Proven ability to hire highly capable staff and grow and mentor staff;
- Excellent organisational and motivational skills;
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability;
- Great writer and talker. Can organize, summarize, clarify and communicate ideas simply, succinctly, and accurately to engineering and non-technical audiences;
- Pragmatic organized and detailed. Has a big capacity to both think and do, strong on detail and highly organized;
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio;
- Experience with Adobe software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Encore);
- Excellent Bulgarian and very good written and spoken English language skills;
- Ability to travel approximately 5% domestic and international.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary in line with the standards of the country;
- Relocation package;
- Training in Germany following the highest international standards;
- Employment within a market-leading company;
- Opportunity for advancement within the company;
- Excellent working conditions.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.HRS Recruitment Services has License №2525 valid from 26.04.2018.
Информация за позицията
- Свободна позиция Manufacturing Training Manager
- Изисквано образование Висше
- Заетост Пълно работно време, С място на работа
- Чужди езици Английски
- Професионален опит 5+ години
- Програми Encore, Illustrator, MS Office, Photoshop, Premiere
- Управленски опит 3+ години