Описание на позицията
Reichle & De-Massari Bulgaria Production is a Swiss company, part of the international Reichle Group, operating in more than 40 countries. R&M is one of the leaders in the production and distribution of copper and fiber components and cables for high quality communication networks (xPON, LAN, MAN, WAN).
The company was founded in 1964 and is entirely family owned. We are in the top 3 companies in the sector in Europe and the Middle East. Our products are used by network operators, office buildings and public networks.
The production unit in Bulgaria exists since 2012. Today our team has close to 400 employees and continue to grow. The company offers a variety of optical components, connections, products, and innovative solutions. Thanks to the local team of highly specialized designers, constructors, engineers, project managers and operators in production, we guarantee uncompromising quality of our products, traditional Swiss precision, and perfect design.
In Bulgaria, R&M is also represented by the „R&M Bulgaria“. For more than 17 years, „R&M Bulgaria“ has been offering R&M products on the Bulgarian market and today operates in 12 countries in Southeastern Europe, providing an individual approach to complete customer solutions.
We are ambitious and continue to grow.
Currently we are looking to hire a motivated professional for the position of
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer in R&D Department
You will be part of the development team of R&D mechanical designers in Sofia, working on global projects. We have a matrix structure, which means that your direct Supervisor will be the Core Products Manager in the headquarters in Switzerland. You will have an administrative supervisor, the R&D Manager in Bulgaria.
- Generate Conceptual designs in Siemens NX;
- Perform CAD modeling, drafting and analysis, component specification, tolerance calculations, and material selection;
- Cooperate globally with members from cross-functional teams to consult and resolve design challenges;
- Understand market requirements in order that the design of the products fulfill customer needs;
- Resolve design, functional, and production issues.
- Technical university degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Machine Design, Civil Engineering, or other related;
- At least 5 years of experience with the development of precise, small plastic and sheet metal parts;
- Expertise in using mechanical CAD tools (i.e. NX (preferred) / SolidWorks / CATIA / Creo);
- Understanding of: injection molding plastics design principles; sheet metal; and rapid prototyping technologies;
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written.
- Expertise in communication with suppliers about the needed requirements;
- Having experience with ISO GPS.
Being part of our team, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Managing the design process from idea through to implementation in production;
- Working in a multinational environment with a team of experienced and motivated professionals;
- Working with modern equipment at a factory that produces high-quality fiber-optic cabling solutions;
- Excellent remuneration package, additional social benefits
If you want to become part of a world-class international company, enjoy a challenge, and seek an excellent professional opportunity, please apply by sending your recent CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview in English.
Please be advised all applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and according to GDPR and local regulations.