Описание на позицията
AQ ELECTRIC JSC is a subsidiary of AQ GROUP AB /SWEDEN/, a global manufacturer of components and systems for industrial customers with high demands. The experience and knowledge gained from working at AQ GROUP AB, gave us the confidence to design and produce electric cabinets and components, to assemble products and offer cost effective solutions for demanding industrial customers. In our world, quality, efficiency and accuracy go hand in hand.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager for our team, who will contribute to the success our company and will have the opportunity to work with global industry leaders.
The successfully appointed Warehouse Manager will have the following skills and abilities:
- Great desire to work, curiosity and desire for professional development as a Warehouse Manager;
- Have the ability to work within a fast-paced manufacturing environment;
- Experience as a Warehouse Manager in the manufacturing sector;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve targets and improve operational standards;
- Familiarity with 5S standards and Health and Safety practices;
- Strong organisational and planning skills;
- Proficiency in using warehouse management, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP);
- Excellent English- verbal and written.
- Day to day management of the warehouse operation in order to meet agreed budgets and KPIs;
- Plan and co-ordinate the incoming goods, storage, and dispatch of items in a timely and efficient manner to achieve your team objectives and KPIs;
- To ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management to include space allocation, stock transfer and dealing with non-confirming product;
- Working closely with the Purchasing department to ensure adequate stock levels;
- Organising and ensuring accurate and periodic cycle counts and stock takes;
- Timely reporting of all variances, out of stock items/return to stock, etc. and taking corrective action as required;
- Manage the deployment and performance of the warehouse team in order to drive operational efficiencies, service excellence and productivity within the business;
- Think and plan strategically in order to improve upon the operation of the Warehouse so that it can offer a better service;
- Effectively manage and lead the team through change, through promoting the positive outputs of change, seeking to understand the impact of change on individuals and adapting approach to meet all needs.
- 25 days holiday;
- Incentive salary;
- Working hours: 07.30am-4.10pm Monday to Friday;
- Fantastic working environment. Friendly team and excellent management;
- Additional health insurance. Life insurance. Vocational training. Food vouchers;
- Fuel costs are borne by the company.
Информация за позицията
- Свободна позиция Warehouse Manager
- Изисквано образование Средно
- Заетост Пълно работно време, С място на работа
- Име на компанията: АК Електрик АД
- Уебсайт: www.aqelectric.com/bg
- Телефон: 0879 536 937 – А. Лазарова 0877 163 859 – Д. Симеонова
- Имейл: email@example.com
- Адрес: Радомир, бул. „Райко Даскалов“ №68