Reichle & De-Massari Bulgaria Production is a Swiss company, part of the international Reichle Group, oper-ating in more than 40 countries. R&M is one of the leaders in the production and distribution of copper and fiber components and cables for high quality communication networks (xPON, LAN, MAN, WAN).
The company was founded in 1964 and is entirely family owned. We are in the top 3 companies in the sector in Europe and the Middle East. Our products are used by network operators, office buildings and public networks.
The production unit in Bulgaria exists since 2012. Today our team has close to 400 employees and continue to grow. The company offers a variety of optical components, connections, products and innovative solutions. Thanks to the local team of highly specialized designers, constructors, engineers, project managers and operators in production, we guarantee uncompromising quality of our products, traditional Swiss pre-cision and perfect design.
In Bulgaria, R&M is also represented by the „R&M Bulgaria“. For more than 17 years, „R&M Bulgaria“ has been offering R&M products on the Bulgarian market and today operates in 12 countries in Southeastern Europe, providing an individual approach to complete customer solutions.
We are ambitious and continue to grow.
We are looking to hire motivated professional for the position of
TRAINEE in Purchasing (Procurement) team
The purpose of the position is to ensure consistent, cost effective and high quality supply of material to the production. Monitoring and coordination of material supply processes. Optimization and standardization along the entire logistics chain with focus on customer needs and satisfaction.
• Place and track purchase orders for indirect materials, consumables and services needed for proper functioning of the company;
• Control the status of the pending orders and ensure their complete, accurate and on-time execution;
• Tracks goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing;
• Executes orders in accordance with purchasing requests and the price list agreed with internal/external suppliers or through the comparison of proposals from different external suppliers included in the vendor list;
• Preparing and scanning delivery documents;
• Support the daily activities of Purchasing team. Requirements:
• At least 3-rd year in University – preferred in Logistics, Business administration, Engineering or other relevant;
• Very good English both written and spoken;
• Very good MS Office knowledge /Excel, Word, Power Point;
• Excellent communication skills and team player;
• Proactive and result oriented person. What we offer:
• On the job training and mentor who will help the trainee with the introduction process;
• Flexible working time - 20, 30 or 40 hours per week;
• 6 months / 1 year contract as a trainee and career development opportunities within the company;
• Possibility to continue the education process and to gain professional experience and knowledge in the Purchasing field;
• Opportunity to work in a stable international company with established corporate values;
• Competitive remuneration package and social benefit system.
Should you want to be engaged in dynamic projects with global impact and learn from our unique know-how in the field of fiber optic cables and their components, should you want to work for a world class international company, enjoy a challenge and seek an excellent professional opportunity, than apply by sending your recent CV in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please be advised all applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and according to GDPR and local regulations.