For our client – Jacobs Douwe Egberts, the world’s largest coffee and tea products manufacturer, we are looking for bright and curious young graduates.
- Become part of a highly professional and cross-functional team in a cutting-edge food production facility, part of a multinational organization;
- Develop your practical knowledge and skills by dealing with real life cases;
- Gain experience in project and process management in cross-functionalteams;
- Develop technical knowledge in coffee production process and packaging;
- Build understanding about food equipment design in compliance with the strictest hygienic and safety requirements;
- Get to know the latest technology in coffee production including partially and fully automated production lines and processes;
- Take part in projects related to the expansion of production capacity and continuous improvement initiatives across different sectors.
The Company Offers:
- No previous experience in manufacturing is required;
- Engineering students and recent graduates are welcome;
- University degree in Engineering, Food Technology and Production or another relevant field;
- Fluency in English;
- Computer literacy - MS Office, CAD software etc.;
- Self-motivated and a quick learner;
- Result-oriented team player;
- Eager to develop in a fast-paced organization.
- Up to 18 months traineeship with options for a permanent position upon completion dolor sit amet;
- Attractive monthly remuneration;
- Additional health insurance and benefits package;
- On-site canteen with a significant discount for employees;
- Free company products;
- Organized transport to and from the production facility.