FESTO is a worldwide leader in automation technology headquartered in Germany. We are always coming up with creative process solutions that bring product ideas to life. As an employer, we do everything in our power to ensure that visionary ideas are transformed into practice. What we do expect from you? Think outside of the box. Try new things. Bring your own idea. Take advantage of the creative freedom, the wide variety of development opportunities and the access to the best practice. In short: Face new challenges. As an Engineer and part of the production team in the passionate working world of Festo.
With reference to our growing Technical Engineering Center Sofia (TEC Sofia) currently we are looking for Intern in Project Management Department.
Your job will be to actively support and take part in:
Technical Competencies and Requirements:
- Planning and implementation of new electronic products in production – coordinating and leading the product industrialization process;
- Coordination of the tasks between the project members;
- Plan and forecast the necessary financial, technical and other resources in the plant to manage successfully the project;
- Planning and setting up all production, assembly and logistics processes in compliance with the company procedures and best practices;
- Complying the CQD (Cost-Quality-Delivery) parameters defined in the specifications;
- Regularly reports the status of the project to the referent managers.
Professional Competencies and Requirements:
- Recently graduated Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, etc.;
- Very good level of written and spoken English (level B2), knowledge in German language will be considered as an advantage;
- Very good command of MS Office; experience with any Project Management software will be considered as an advantage.
Personal Competencies and Requirements:
- Previous practical experience in project management field will be considered as an advantage;
- Previous experience in interdisciplinary and/or international teams;
- Basic knowledge of the product development process and project management methods and tools.
The Company offers:
- Capable of making fast decisions and taking the responsibility for the results in dynamic and changing environment;
- Oriented towards goals achieving and results;
- Focused on the added value for the internal and/or external clients;
- Team player, able to work in a multicultural working environment;
- Thinking out of the box, creativity and continuous improvement attitude;
- Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects in the field of industrial automation, IIoT and robotics;
- Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology and production environment.
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and you wish to join our growing team, please send us your CV and a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your documents and personal data will be treated as confidential and will be protected according to Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).