Festo is a worldwide leader in automation technology headquartered in Germany. We are always coming up with creative process solutions that bring product ideas to life. As an employer, we do everything in our power to ensure that visionary ideas are transformed into practice. What we do expect from you? Think outside of the box. Try new things. Bring your own idea. Take advantage of the creative freedom, the wide variety of development opportunities and the access to the best practice. In short: Face new challenges. As an Engineer and part of the production team in the passionate working world of Festo.
With reference to our growing Technical Engineering Center Sofia (TEC Sofia) currently we are looking for
Intern, Mechanical Design (Position Sensors Development Team)Your Job:
Technical Competencies and Requirements:
- Actively participate in the mechanical design in the field of position sensors – product optimization and new product development process;
- Create and coordinate internally the technical documentation of the designed products;
- Actively participate in the Team meetings and perform different tasks given by the direct manager / the mentor;
- Get familiar with the internal working processes and gain knowledge in the specific used technologies in the production process of the products / the product family which are in the responsibility area of his / her team.
Professional Competencies and Requirements:
- Already graduated or in process of graduating Masters’ Degree in Machine / Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar. Excellent grades will be considered as an advantage;
- Very good command of MS OFFICЕ and basic CAD software;
- Very good level of written and spoken English and/or German (at least B2 level).
Personal Competencies and Requirements:
- Previous internship experience in the field of mechanical products design and development will be considered as an advantage;
- Practical experience in working with CAD software products will be considered as an advantage;
- International experience gained during education or internship program will be considered as an advantage.
- Capable of making fast decisions and taking the responsibility for the results in dynamic and changing environment;
- Oriented towards goals achieving and results;
- Focused on the added value for the internal and/or external clients;
- Team player, able to work in a multicultural working environment;
- Thinking out of the box, creativity and continuous improvement attitude;
- Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change and acquire new knowledge and skills;
- The Company offers:
- Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
- Opportunity to work on different projects in the field of industrial automation and robotics;
- Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology and production environment.
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and you wish to join our growing team, please send us your CV and a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your documents and personal data will be treated as confidential and will be protected according to Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).