MULTIVAC is one of the leading providers worldwide of packaging solutions for food products of all types, life science and healthcare products, as well as industrial items. The MULTIVAC portfolio comprises a wide range of packaging technologies as well as automation solutions, labellers and quality control systems. The product range is rounded off with solutions upstream of the packaging process in the areas of portioning and processing as well as bakery technology. The Group has approximately 6,900 employees worldwide and is represented on all continents with over 80 subsidiaries.
Due to the expansion of our activities in Sofia (Bulgaria) we are looking for a professional and humanely convincing personality (m/f) for the position:
Apprentice Mechanical Product DesignerWhat you will learn:
• Creation and adaptation of assemblies and components in SolidWorks as well as drawings and bills of materials based on predefined 3D datasets, technical specifications, manufacturing requirements, norms, guidelines, internal principals, and directives;
• Modification and revision of 3D designs for project-specific requirements;
• Working with specified ERP and PDM systems connected with SolidWorks;
• Testing of 3D CAD master models (modules and components) and drawings;
• Working with DriveWorks for developing CAD models and drawings.Your education and Skills:
• You are a student with a profile in the field of the mechanical engineering;
• Good command of English, good command of German is a plus;
• You possess excellent teamwork and communication skills;
• You have an independent, precise and structured working style;
• High level of communication skills, both with colleagues and involved departments.The Company Offers:
• Experience in international company world leader in its field;
• Opportunity for start working after completing of your education;
• Organized free transport to the company;
• Coffee, water, and tea in the office;
• Fitness in the office building.If you are interested, please send a CV.
Only approved applicants will be invited for an interview. Thanks to everyone else for your time!
We would like to inform you that the data you provide us are processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the LPPD and are subject to a special regime of protection.