Looking for a rewarding career in the fast-paced global automotive industry? Hanon Systems is seeking qualified candidates to join its ranks as the company drives to support automakers in its shift toward electrification and improved efficiency in today’s conventional vehicles. With a focus on creating a better tomorrow for future generations, Hanon Systems takes pride in its innovation to support the next generation electrified vehicles and looks to further strengthen its position as a global leader in innovative thermal and energy management solutions. Join the team and be a part of this growing global enterprise aimed at leading the automotive thermal management technology of tomorrow.
Currently we are looking to hire IT Trainee to join our team in IT department.
- English language – intermediate level;
- Student in Computer technologies;
- Excellent knowledge on MS Windows OS;
- Excellent knowledge on MS Office 2016 and later;
- Knowledge of basic computer and printer hardware;
- Basic understanding of LAN/WAN networks;
- Reliability and responsibility.
Hanon Systems Offers:
- Support IT processes related with End Point’s monitoring, management, backup and recovery;
- Assistance in replacement of retired equipment;
- Assistance in Windows OS upgrade process;
- Keep up to date IT equipment related data in CMDB;
- Provide additional support to IT Helpdesk.
- Fixed-term Employment Contract – 1 year.
- Great opportunities for professional development in an international leading company;
- Open communication;
- Work in a positive and supportive international environment.
Industrial Zone Rakovski
Should you be interested to become part of our team, please email your complete application by clicking the Apply button below.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest and will treat your application in strict confidentiality!