Описание на позицията
Reichle & De-Massari Bulgaria Production is a Swiss company, part of the international Reichle Group, operating in more than 40 countries. R&M is one of the leaders in the production and distribution of copper and fiber components and cables for high quality communication networks (xPON, LAN, MAN, WAN).
The company was founded in 1964 and is entirely family owned. We are in the top 3 companies in the sector in Europe and the Middle East. Our products are used by network operators, office buildings and public networks.
The production unit in Bulgaria exists since 2012. Today our team close to 400 employees and continue to grow. The company offers a variety of optical components, connections, products and innovative solutions. Thanks to the local team of highly specialized designers, constructors, engineers, project managers and operators in production, we guarantee uncompromising quality of our products, traditional Swiss precision and perfect design.
Except in Bulgaria and Switzerland, there are production plants also in Poland, Czech Republic, United States, Brazil, India, Dubai and China.
In Bulgaria, R&M is also represented by the „R&M Bulgaria“, the Sales organization. For more than 17 years, „R&M Bulgaria“ has been offering R&M products on the Bulgarian market and today operates in 12 countries in Southeastern Europe, providing an individual approach to complete customer solutions. We are ambitious and continue to grow.
We are looking to hire motivated student for the position of
Production Engineering Trainee in Local Engineering Department
In case you are just finishing your education and/or looking for your first job in a relevant production environment you are welcome to apply. You would be joining an engineering team of 4 Production Engineers & 3 Electro-mechanics aged between 24 – 33. The wider team that you would be working with, includes Production, Quality, Global Production Engineering, Product Research & Development. We try to maintain a positive, informal & supporting work environment.
You can expect for the first 3 months to undergo thorough training in both Production Maintenance and Engineering tasks.
- Daily production support – troubleshooting processes & equipment & materials;
- Taking part in customer complaint analysis;
- Industrialization of new products & processes – introducing new & innovative products to our production plant;
- Process improvement projects – participating in continuous improvement & Lean;
- Managing production documentation – revising work, safety, equipment instructions as needed;
- Design of workplaces – we are always trying to have the most ergonomic & functional workplaces;
- Working with SAP – you are going to get trained in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system and use it for acquiring data and managing documents.
You are a great fit for this vacancy if you are:
- Student in technical specialty;
- Communicative and organized, detail-orientated;
- Adaptive and flexible, team-oriented person;
- Energetic and highly motivated with analytical skills;
- Working level of English.
- Work in a leading international company and be part of a dynamic and challenging multinational environment;
- Join team of experienced and motivated professionals;
- Work in a company that produces high-quality fiber-optic cabling solutions and have access to modern equipment and unique know-how;
- Individual training program and career path;
- Competitive remuneration package and additional social benefits.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please be advised that all applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and according to GDPR and local regulations.
Информация за позицията
- Свободна позиция Production Engineering Trainee
- Изисквано образование Студент
- Заетост Пълно работно време, С място на работа, Стаж
- Чужди езици Английски